I could just KILL my carwash place | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I could just KILL my carwash place

Yes, I set it for a volume of 30 (out of 40).
I had polk momos with 200w rms going into them and a 12" momo with 600watts into it and when I got back in the system was turned up to 38!!! My speakers were screaming loud and everything was distorted, man I almost went deaf. They are obviously just a bunch of immature pricks. Whatever, I'm going to a post-homcoming party, later!

Find out what cars they drive (If they do) and stand around when they get off work. Break a side view mirror off before they get there and then laugh when they show up. Either that or bad mouth them to anyone who will listen. Call the local news station and have them do an "undercover" story on it.

Originally posted by oswap
Find out what cars they drive (If they do) and stand around when they get off work. Break a side view mirror off before they get there and then laugh when they show up.

I wouldn't do that if you don't want to get beat up. :nono: Complain all you want but don't do that.

Talk to them first. If they don't settle then:
1) BBB
2) local tv station consumer watchdog thing
3)stand in front of the place with a sign saying something about how they have no respect for people's property.

Back