• Register Today It's free!

I dont know what to do...

andyh

Reaction score
City, State
LaPorte, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 sport
Hey im a newer member on this forum. I have a 98 explorer sport awd and i am about ready to do a 3inch body lift (which me and my mechanic are doing) and a superlift 4 inch suspension lift. after i am probly going with 32's of 33's for the tires, i just wanted to know what i was getting myself into and if anyone had any suggestions. thanx

ive done it, myself. its easy, do a torsion twist and an add-a-leaf too. and go with 32s. i went with 33s and i still rub after cutting. check out my photo gallery for pics. Become elite as soon as you can, it not only helps keeo this site available, but for the money you save with the help provided 20 bucks a year is well worth it! oh yeah dont be afraid of the search button, it will become your best friend, if something happens to your truck, odds are its been dealt with...

cant wait to see it, if you need any help at all, pm me and i will get you help as best i can. anything you need... later man

Chris

Yeah MAKE sure u unclip the brake lines from the drivers side shock mount before lifting the body so u don't end up with a broken brake line like me :fire: And also unclip the E-Brake cable from it's bracket makes getting the mount in/out alot easier at the leading edge of drivers door.

Back