I never received my paid goods from an EF member! What should I do? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I never received my paid goods from an EF member! What should I do?

adarkang

Reaction score
City, State
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Eddie Bauer
Well I bought some headlights from an Explorer Forum member on October 24th. I paid them through paypal. They said they shipped the item out 1 week later. So I waited 2 weeks since the package was going from Washington to Michigan. Then I contacted the member and he never gave me a tracking number or confirmation number. Then he said after 3 weeks the package arrived back at his door. Now he said he shipped it out with UPS and he sent a faulty tracking number and he is ignoring my phone calls.

It has been almost a month. What would you do about this? I have gotten people in serious trouble for fraudulent activity in the past, but I wanted someone else's opinion on this.

Can I get my money back from paypal since I negotiated through explorerforum?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think paypal will let you make a claim. I went thoung that once with an ebay transaction and they froze my paypal account until it was resolved.

Yea I'm pretty sure you can make a claim to paypal, and get your money back.

I opened a claim with paypal. It just sucks there are people out there that can't be honest or trusted. Thanks

Man i hate to see this on ef but there is some bad everywhere there is good.

I would also pm rick with his name hopefully he can contact him.

I hope you catch him

I would PM section 525 and Heath, the Mods of that forum. See if they can help.

This was on Explorer forum.

Did you pay with a bank account or credit card? PayPal offers buyer protection for both. If you paid with a credit card, however, you can do a charge-back whereby the card takes the money from PayPal, regardless of whether PayPal wants to give it back.

And how will we know not to do business with that party?

Will we know who it is? If I can help in any way, let me know... I know people.
(Trackers)

This was on Explorer forum.

I know. Section and Heath are the Moderators of the For Sale forum, which is a part of explorerforum.

Do a transaction feedback of the user's name :D

one thing i would like to see is a trader feed back here. if it is already here, sorry, but on the mustang site (not 4 eye) they have a trader score that you can see right beside your user name weather you want to know it or not

Back