Illusive Fabs upper and lower a arms | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Illusive Fabs upper and lower a arms

coupenut

Reaction score
City, State
Orlando, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer XLT
Has anyone used Illusive's upper and lower a arm setup on there 2nd gen x?

If so, i would like some feedback on the product.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Again, thanks Hawaii. I didnt put 2 and 2 together on that one.

Now that I know Slammedx is Brian, it all make pefect sense now.

It still leaves my question open though, has anyone used this product? If so I would like some feedback. If you don't want to post it publically, send me a p.m.

His fab skills are amazing, I checked his fb page and website. Very impressed. I just want some feedback from the end user.....

So, it looks like I will be updating as I go. Ordering the upper arms in the next week or two. I cant wait to get my alignment squared away.

So, I called Illusive to order the uppers and Brian went on vacation. Just my luck, I will have to wait a few more weeks. No biggie, looking forward to getting them after they are ordered.

What's Brian thinking? Taking a vacation and all after working for 6 to 7 years straight without taking time for his own projects. Geeze. I can't believe it. (just to be clear...I am being sarcastic here)

Everyone should have the same work ethic. God bless the American small businessman. Looking forward to doing business with you.

SUUUWWWEEEETTT. Got the ball rollin. Brian emailed me as soon as he was back from vacation.:thumbsup: Waitin on paypal and then waitin to get the uppers. I will keep this updated as I go.

Got the money to Illusive. Now, the waiting game..................

Got the UAA.:thumbsup: I will be installing them first weekend of August. Full how to with pics to come.......:D

Back