I'm still alive and kicking.

Icuff4cash

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Las vegas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 aerostar awd
the aero bomber is still running good except for the transfer case leak. Once a month I start it. Fires right up,I drive it around the lock don't want those new tires getting a flat spot. They only have 100 miles on them. Its been an awful summer josh p will tell you. Vegas and tusk every day was min 105 . On a cool day we had the whole month of aug 113-117 every day to hot to do crap. I got to re-rubygoldburg my transfer case. From the 117 air temp and the black top reflecting back heat. It melted all the jb weld on the egg cracks on the transfer case. Talked to permatex,they sent me 4 tubes for free of there steel gas tank,radiator repair epoxy. Part number 80884 and on the bottom of the blister pack number GTR-1. I was told this might work, but gas tanks are steel and transfer cases are made out of magnesium. So they don't guarantee it sticks. I guess that's why it was free. Anyway you can fix a tank with gas or diesel fuel in it if it drips other wise they say drain it if possible. Clean the tank with brake cleaner and mix both sticks as much as you need. It drys in 30 min and rock hard in 2 hours. This time I'm going to drain it with a pump,oil still sits in the case below the drain plug. And one more time,since that's what I have on my side. If it fails eather I remove the front drive shaft and drive in 2wd or look for a transfer case. I have a new mug welder I'm itching to finish my arepbomber Westfield camper.anyone with some used air shock I hate spending almost 100 for new.
AEROBOMBER BOB.....

IMG_0147.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm still around, too. What happened with your drivers license?

Just got the word today,if you want the areobomber you can have it for a grand. That $900 worth of tires and rims alone and all the stuff I have with it. No good so it's costing me 100 a month on insurence.

I'll be in contact with you.

LMFAO

Back