• Register Today It's free!

indiglo gauges install

97limited

Reaction score
City, State
tampa fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 limited
has any1 installed indiglo or any kind of gauges for that matter? mine came in the mail today and they say they can be installed with out taking the needles off any1 have any tips before i go to work? lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Dead Link Removed

Please use the search feature in the future, PLEASE

Robb

yes i knew that was there but if you read i said "does any 1 have tips" i didnt say does any1 know how to install them i was just wondering if any1 had any tricks they may have found out that might work a lil better

test everything before you rescrew your dash, make sure the needles dont rub either, good luck

ok well the gauges did not get installed. to make a long story short right off the bat i noticed one of the needle stop pin holes was missing on the far right . so i called em an the guy said he had 5 other calls recently about that problem and that only 98 and newer should have the pin hole in that location. so i said ok ill jus leave it out not a big deal. then as i procede to install the gauges i see that some of the dummy lights dont match up so i call again an tell him the problem he puts me on hold an comes back to tell me i have 1998 gauges in my truck . so now im like wth i have to send them back at my cost and exchange them any1 else run into this if it makes any diffrence i got them from indiglogauges.com
sorry for the long post yall jus needed to vent a lil

yea, thats pretty stupid of them. indiglogauges usually has the best indiglos too. sure they can't be cut or something to fit your truck?

not really cuz the check engine light is on the wrong side of the new gauge face

No Doubt!

I have the same problem. My tach pin hole doesn't match up. They said they were 91-94 gauges, but they sure as hell Don't line up. FIGURES HUH?Does any1 ever get the right part the 1st time? I hate that ****.

Back