Just bought some LEDs for interior but have some questions | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just bought some LEDs for interior but have some questions

ok so I just bought this 4 pc 7 color LED interior kit from LEDunderbody: http://www.ledunderbody.com/4pc7colorledinteriorkit.aspx if in the future i would like ot get an underbody kit. they sell for $130 an underbody kit that also comes with 2 interior tubes and allows you to add more interior tubes in the future and you only need the one contorl box and the music sync will match up since its all running on one control box. my question is, i didnt have $130 to shell out right now and probabl wont for another month or 2 so I decided to just get the interior lights. When I add underbody lights, what are my options to be able to run the underbody wires into the soont o be existing interior wires so they all run on one box? if i cant use the control box than will i be able to just buy a switch at homedepot and be able to link them all to one switch? now for another question, say i want to keep the interior ligths and underbody lights on seperate switched, would i be able to link the music sync wires together of both sets of lights so when i do have them all on at once they will be in sync and not be off. hopefully this was clear, any help i can get is appreciated. thanks!

Unless someone else on this site has done what you intend to do, it seems this question would be better directed to the Mfg. or web site.

Back