• Register Today It's free!

Just intoducing my ride and me

oneguyssky

Reaction score
City, State
Batesland, S.D.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer Sport
Hi. I live on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation about 120 miles south of Sturgis, S.D. One of my rides is a 1991 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4X4 2-door. It has a 4.0 V-6 which I have to say has given me quite a bit of miles. It has a body lift of 3-inches, 33X12.50X15 Apache tires on 12X15 rims. Automatic with a shift kit and modified vacumn modulator. DZ running boards, custom aluminum door steps, chrome steel rear end cover (didn't like the fiber stock cover). The exhaust has been modified with headers and dual tip pipe out of the passenger side rear. Push bar on the front, window graphics on all windows, ventshades, rear wind deflector, and a nice stereo system. Has about 356,000 miles on it and still can get down the road. Have done a lot of repairs, but that's what it's all about. Ran into and over a deer once and didn't phase it except for a ding in the bumper and fender. Plan on changing fuel injectors, cam, get some seat covers, put electric windows in, custom steering wheel,suspension lift (about 5 to 6 in.), new tires and posi in the rear as soon as I can find locations for these parts and cost. I really like my ride and plan on keeping it forever. That's why I don't mind keeping it up.

Welcome to the site and Happy New Year:D

My wife and I were in South Dakota last summer. Beautiful state.

Back