Late spring Hot Springs run | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late spring Hot Springs run

If we keep putting this off its gonna be a winter run. :D However, a later date would be fine with me. Things are hectic around here right now and pushing it back a few weeks would work out better for me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I can't do the end of the month. I have a previous engagement, a beer festival in Nashville. :chug: Is there another selection?

How about August 14th?

I can make it July 24th, July 31st or August 14th, what does everyone think of July 24th or August 14th?

I have to work July 24th, but im off the 30th and im also off August 14th. Either of those would be fine but August 14th would be better for me...

I guess we could do the 14th

Matt

The 14th is good for me.

I think we have found a date :bounce:

Hopefully!

Yeeee Hawwww

AGAIN!! :chug: :bounce: :chug: :) :cool: :p :bounce: :chug:

So is this the date? I need to know to take off work.

BioncMarsh- Where is cordova near? Still up for the little caravan?

14th is fine with me. :)

FB 98,

Cordova is actually east Memphis, south of I-40 exit 16. Caravan would be great, but the ol' Marshmallow is a little slow ('bout 70 is her top speed).

Rick

Going 70 is fine for me. My truck has really been guzzling the gas lately, and it will probably guzzle more with the 38's and the 4.88's. SO are we just going to meet up there at hotsprings in the morning on the 14th guys?.Do u want to drive down there at night on the 13th Bionc Marsh?

SVO said:
DONE! :hammer:

July 17th is the date for the Hot Springs run!

Get your rigs together boys, it gonna be a hoot!

I'll go in tomorrow and put in my time request, and make it happen!

Well guys and gals, do to the fact that I just opened a shop and have a finacial sistuation on my hands now I will not be able to make this run, which sucks donkey hoof, and I no longer have a tow rig, so I now have to make my rig streetable for long driven trips such as this one, I would like to do one in the October/November time if this sounds applicable to anyone.

SVO- you know were i stays... im right on the way to Hot Springs. Yes, a fall run will be fine. Just holler when yall wanna go. :)

james t said:
SVO- you know were i stays... im right on the way to Hot Springs. Yes, a fall run will be fine. Just holler when yall wanna go. :)

Thanx James that's awfl nice of you to offer up a place to stay, lemme get things situated here and I'll know better as to when I'll be ready to go on a run!

So are we still doing the 14th. The date is coming up soon! WHat are some of your plans guys? I was thinking about driving up the 13th wheeling a bit,camping and then wheel all day the 14th and them maybe drive home that night. I have the 13-15th off. Anyone know what day the 13th is?I think its a wed or thur.

Matt

Hey James..... SVO can sleep in the car car bed........

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Guys, looks like i cant make it. My SAS drained me a little more than i thought. Maybe next time, Sorry Guys,

Matt

Back