Life long Chevy guy just bought his first new Ford | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Life long Chevy guy just bought his first new Ford

GamesterX

Reaction score
City, State
Poplar Grove
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019 Explorer Sport
After being screwed over by GM on multiple problems with my wife's 2.4l Chevy Equinox I vowed to never by another GM, with their current lineup its not much of a loss. Since no self-respecting car guy would ever drive a Chrysler, here I am!! I tried a few "competing" vehicles, VW Atlas,Toyota Highlander, either could be compared to XLT or maybe the Limited but nothing was close to the Sport/ST or Platinum.

We liked the 2019 body style more then the 2020 so we were frantically looking for a 2019 sport in Magnetic Metallic,BLK rims and 2nd row buckets before the dealers ran out of them, we almost missed out, we visited 5 dealers, called 20 more in the last 3 weeks. We gave up yesterday and went out to look at BLK/BLK sports today when we got a call from a dealer 100 miles away that they had one with 90miles on it, just didnt have the black rims on it but they would install a set they had in back for the original $600 upgrade charge....SCORE!!

20190913_162117.jpg

Welcome. Nice looking Explorer.

Back