Looking for a place to play in florida | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for a place to play in florida

01STrunner

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Greer, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 SAS'd Sport Trac
My rowing team is headed to palm city for spring break training. Anyway we have a good bit of free time too and was wondering if anyone could point me to some good places off the asphalt around there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

clusterpup, lol...

I live over in Orlando and there are a few places. But that's like 2 1/2 hours north

01STrunner, did you try and pm me? I erased my emails too fast but saw someone pm'd me. It didn't show up on the site though.

I started one and then thought I erased it. I was going to ask you about different rims but I found enough info you added to other threads

Thanks for the ideas and the link... very helpful. Hopefully I can do a little more digging and find something. The pics on here in Florida definitely make me want to try it out.

Thanks for the ideas and the link... very helpful. Hopefully I can do a little more digging and find something. The pics on here in Florida definitely make me want to try it out.

On problem with most of central and south FL is offroad means mud, hence the reason I have mud tires and a locker on my trac.

I'm in the process of getting those. But it looks like that won't happen until this summer since I'm at college without access to a shop and tools

I'm in the process of getting those. But it looks like that won't happen until this summer since I'm at college without access to a shop and tools

:thumbsup:

Back