looking for oem tonneau cover! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

looking for oem tonneau cover!

Reaction score
City, State
lafayette, louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport trac 2wd
does anyone know where i can find an oem tonneau cover for my gen1 ST any info would be greatly appreciated... i have already tried craigslist and mysporttrac.com but no luck :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just sold mine for $350 with brackets and keys a couple weeks ago. I had it listed on here and craigslist for the last two or three months.

Try searching on the national CL site...

http://www.adhuntr.com/

I'll do some searching in your region tomorrow and see if I can find one.

I've got one with brackets for $250. I'm from SW Arkansas, close to Texarkana. Was just in Shreveport this weekend.

I picked one up a couple of weeks ago on a hunch. I was picking up some sport trac seats, and while I was there I asked if they used their cover much, they replied "no it just sits in the garage" I offered $100 and they accepted, I picked up the brackets and made a copy of their key. I was quite pleased with the deal.

That said, after getting home and installing it, both locks were not working. One due to cable stretch and the other was broken off the cylinder.

I fixed both issues but it was quite a pain, I will post a thread sometime soon to share.

*moral of the story is to check the locks.

I've got one with brackets for $250. I'm from SW Arkansas, close to Texarkana. Was just in Shreveport this weekend.

yea brother i am def interested maybe we can work the details out

thanks all for the information extremely helpful just looking to get a cover asap

Just let me know when you'll be closer up this way and we'll work something out.

i can go to shreveport this weekend i just really want this cover. but look ill send you my number and email and hopefully we can work something out

wanna thank doublerinnys and this amazing forum for giving me the chance to get this tonnes cover really appreciate it

Back