Lund Racing is now a Vendor on Explorer Forum | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lund Racing is now a Vendor on Explorer Forum

Ken Bjonnes

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick introduction to Lund Racing. We just signed up to be a vendor and wanted to tell you guys a little about us and take any questions that you may have.

Some of you may know us from our accomplishments in the Mustang world. We hold a large majority of the Mustang records including quickest Shelby in the 1/4 with a stock computer, First Shelby in the 11s, 10s, 9s, 8s and 7s. Quickest 2011+ Mustang GT in the 1/4 Mile. Fastest Mustang at the Texas Mile, Fastest Coyote Mustang at the Texas Mile and many many more.

The reason why we are here is because we are expanding into Ecoboost tuning this year. While we have done some from the very beginning (I tuned the first 12 second SHO years ago), we are making it a big focus for this year. I personally own an Explorer Sport, so that is how I found this forum. Now that we are getting ready to release our Sport tuning, it was time for us to be a vendor.

If you guys have any questions, just let me know. One of the best ways to learn about Lund Racing is to search google, you will have more reading material that you will want.

Thanks

Ken

Awesome! Welcome!
:burnout:

Glad to have you aboard Ken:chug:

Back