Mechanix's new tow rig '03 350

mechanix

Got beer?!?!?!
Reaction score
City, State
Springport, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt & 93 xlt
So, after some rough times in my life I was with out a truck. Being a former truck owner I now knew how much of a pain in the rear it was not having a truck. After a few months of scouring eBay, Auto Trader.com, and Craig's List I found what I was looking for and for what I was willing to pay.

I found it on Craig's List, because I am lazy I will just copy and paste what the seller had put on the add.

"
2003 F350 with EGR delete, DPF delete, MBRP 4" straight pipe, black onyx head gaskets, and ARP head studs professionally done by the dealership. Selling because I'm buying a home and having a baby, still very reluctant to let go of it, been the best vehicle I've ever had. Plus I only use this monster to pickup groceries, kind of a waste of performance. Never towed a thing with it, used the truck bed once or twice for small boxes. Non smoker, detailed inside and out, washed religiously.

6.0L Turbodiesel Lariat, 148k miles, runs fast and strong, no issues at all. Thousands in extras.

Chipped with SCT tunes from Eric at IDP, includes SCT programmer and Superchips Flashpaq programmer. 20" black wheels, 35" Dick Cepeks. $1000 Pioneer in-dash nav/gps/mp3/ipod/voice control/back up camera, custom subwoofer, speakers, 1200w amp

SEMI TRUCK AIR HORNS! My favorite thing about the truck, custom installed and LOUD... move that old lady out of the fast lane easily now.

LED Headlights, domelights, reverse lights, brake lights, 3rd brake light, all LED (looks great and takes almost zero battery)

Line-X Rockers provide unbeatable protection from shopping carts and other car doors. You can't scratch that stuff, and it looks very nice.

Viper 5901 remote start and alarm, 1 mile 2 way communication "

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

This is from the CL add, I need to take some new ones.
Here is the CL add if you want to check it out. http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/1695107986.html

Eric

Back