Midwest Explorers? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Midwest Explorers?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If you read above. I had some dns problems. just finished getting them sorted out. moving the server to a new physical network. everything is running fairly smooth now, but it won't be accessable by you till tomorrow am.

edit: the medical site is on the network it will be on, but you won't have to see it again:D (heck that site probably got more traffic tonight than in the past year!)

Yea I read about the DNS problems... was just curious about the medical site. :D

Well this has been one of the crappiest weeks i've had in a while. I appologize guys, the server is running, just none of you can get to it. I have one last idea to try before I have it hosted. This should work. so I expect to see it tomorrow mid to late morning. If not then it is going somewhere else for now. sorry guys it was going perfect till my services got changed.

dave you da man! you got it to begin with, keep up the good work webmaster

Originally posted by espnfreak
dave you da man! you got it to begin with, keep up the good work webmaster

I appriciate it. thanks everyone for your patients!

lets talk about those stickers here!

Where do we stand?

i was going to chcek the site, am going to contact someone to get them made

What? you have all the money! I thought you where going through lizard. the site will be back up tomorrow. if not I can get that thread and get the info to you.:D

I have Nameservers available if you need 'em. Just got done reconfigureing them. (That's why my link wasn't working the other day )

that might not be bad. One I was looking at is $60 per year another is 9, but it makes it easy since their client software runs all the time and constantly sends the ip back to the name server.

thanks

Originally posted by taxxman2k
....I thought you where going through lizard....

Yea I'm looking forward to having this sticker on my truck! When will we know for sure?

hey if we go by states can i be in the IL and NY chapters cuase im from and registered in NY but living in IL ;)

As you can see it didn't come back up today. the people I need to get to change my dns are not around today like they were supposed to be:eek: , so it will be monday am. but everything is running great! so it will be back up. sorry for the delay guys.

Hey, I'm interested in joining the club. I'm also in school and that has high priority right now. I just started reading this post and read that some of you guy's go to 600 acre's. How often do you go? It's like 15 min from my house and I go there everynow and then on our 4-wheeler's. My Ex is bone stock, so I could never take it out there. I'd really like to go sometime and see an Explorer hold it's own out there and embarras some Heeps. That'd be sweet.

Id definately like to join but I cant get anything but that damn medical site.

Originally posted by POSex92
Id definately like to join but I cant get anything but that damn medical site.

Patients my friend.. Check back monday:cool:

shes back up available to the world, but having some issues. will update soon.

not working for me

still is biomedical crap, for the main page, and the forums are still down for me :confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by RFR2212
still is biomedical crap, for the main page, and the forums are still down for me :confused:

you'll proly need to refresh your browser make it reload the page, maybe delete the offline content. but it is f-d up right now anyways. I am gonna do some things and then restore the database, so don't re-register, even if you do get it to come back up. it will be back to how it was in no time.

Back