mikeymed8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

mikeymed8

LStoudenmire

Reaction score
City, State
Charleston, SC
Mike had a set of altered 91-94 clear tails for sale for $65.00 towards the end of May. I sent him an email about them and he said that he would also include Red LEDS with the taillights. I sent an MO for $65.00 and received the taillights, they were broken but it may have happened in shipping. But the LEDs were not included, I sent an email to him explaining this and he said that he forgot and that he would ship them out. It's been a month since he told me he would ship them out and I have still not received them. I sent an email to him Saturday before last without a response as of yet.

Sorry to hear that Larry

Can the tails be fixed?:(

One of the pegs on the back was broken, luckily it wasn't the actual lens. Mike had sprayed them with the red transparent paint, but I was able to remove the paint without damaging the lens. So I have a decent pair of clears now, Don't have them installed yet, as I am going to do a little customization on them. Don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet, But I'll post when they are done complete, but I need the red LEDs to complete the project.

Cant you try a real ligt coat of red spray paint on them:D

Back