Todd

Reaction score
City, State
Southwest MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 XLT (Sold)
Hey everybody,
Hope everyone is having a great summer!
Anyway, I was originally going to go on the Tellico Run but have run into some problems with early September. However, I would like to try and get some local guys(or distant guys/gals if they want to come) together for a Missouri Run. I have heard many things, good and bad, about a place called St. Joe State Park near Potosi, Missouri. I have never been there and plan on going in late September, early October. Is anyone interested in going? There will also be a Dodge and Jeep coming along(but we can keep them out of the pictures Dead Link Removed). Or, does anyone have some info on the place besides what is on the web and from their pamphlets(experience with the park that is)?
Let me know what everyone thinks and maybe we could do this. If not, I will simply be the loan Ford in a group of Chryslers. Dead Link Removed

Take care and happy exploring!

------------------
Todd Metzger
'Off-Road and More!'
93 "Ford X 4" XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Todd,
I would love to get back to the show-me state for a run.
I currently live in Ohio, near Cleveland, and sure miss my native Missouri(St. Louis native).

Let me know of any details, I only have a stock 96 XLT, don't know how well it would do in St. Joe.

Peace,
Kent Blacksher
kentblacksher@earthlink.net

Hey Todd,

Sign me up if it's before August 20th! Past that and it's back to Indiana to finish my sentence, er, education. :0)>

IKE
high-ball@juno.com
Dead Link Removed

------------------
IKE
93 Explorer XLT

Hey Todd,

Sign me up if it's before August 20th! Past that and it's back to Indiana to finish my sentence, er, education. :0)>

IKE
high-ball@juno.com
Dead Link Removed

------------------
IKE
93 Explorer XLT

Kent,
Glad to see that you would be interested. I will post some more information as the time reaches nearer.

Ike,
I would love to have you come along, the only problem lies in that my explorer is getting a major makeover right now. I am installing this and that left and right. Also, my lift won't even be installed until early September. I am sorry to say, but it won't be until mid October or so. Also, my girlfriend with the Jeep and buddy with the Dodge aren't free until then anyway really. I am sorry Dead Link Removed , but maybe, if you come to town once in a while, we could set a weekend up when you are around. (?) Let me know.

Take care and happy exploring!

------------------
Todd Metzger
tmetz@umr.edu
'Off-Road and More!'
93 "Ford X 4" XLT

Back