Mmmm. Whats going on ? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Mmmm. Whats going on ?

All I had today while driving my ST, there were like to iron like popcorn noise from the drives left side. It was kind of a POP sound next to the left side steering column. I actually looked down on a carpet to make sure there were no pop corns on the carpet.

Otherwise, the more I drive this ST, the more of a beast it is. We can get in a lot of trouble with this ST. It does not even need any mods. Maybe a CAI for more noise in the engine bay. It is scary fast as it already is in a sport mode.

My ST was built June 7 and I took delivery on July 1, one of the first on this board as far as I can tell. All I can say is I’m enjoying the hell out of driving it and (all fingers tightly crossed) have experienced no issues and can find no flaws as the odo passes 3K miles. I know I’m included in the second row recliner recall but I can certainly live with that. Of course, I’m already signed up for the 8 yr/100K ESP if worse should come to worst. No regrets whatsoever. Sport Mode reminds me of that every day.

Back