MO & IL Meet, Bigfoot Blue Cruise, July 12th | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

MO & IL Meet, Bigfoot Blue Cruise, July 12th

Black Magic

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
St. Louis, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Street
Hey Gang, I though that those of us in MO and IL could make the Sixth Annual All Ford Cruise, Blue Cruise at BigFoot 4x4. Held on Saturday July 12th, 2003. The lot will open at 4 p.m. and close at p.m. Sounded as good as anything else. Plus I will be there no matter what.

The Fords Unlimited Car Club and the Show-Me Mustang Club are proud to announce the sixth annual "All Ford" cruise. The cruise is open to all Ford Powered, Ford Bodied cars and trucks. The cruise will be helpd on Saturday, July, 12th, at Bigfoot 4x4 which is located at Hwy. 270 and North Lindbergh, A $1 donation can be accepted at the gate. There will be a disc jockey, hotdogs, soda and 50/50's. All proceeds will benefit the Children's Miracle Network. The lot will open at 4 p.m. and close at p.m. For information, call 636.397.4487.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would love to come down from Chicago. I have a wedding that weekend thought :-(

Well I've got an extremely scheduled summer and what not, but I shall check what I'm doin..... And hell if I were to come down, it'd probly be in the '00 or '02 as the gas milage is nearly double :) Can't argue that

Back