MOT Time, Tyres

jvekemans

Reaction score
City, State
London
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 4.0 L V6 SOHC
Hi everyone,

Having just had my Explorer back from the shop after a car park ding ( still trying to sort that out but that's another story), its MOT time next week.

I've just had to change a wheel/tyre with the spare which is not an alloy and is quite corroded and although the tread on the spare will pass the wheel is certainly questionable.

With this in mind has anyone got a standard Alloy with a decent tyre for sale? or 2 Tyres? Or maybe you know of a decent Tyre place that does delivery?

Any assistance is always appreciated.

My Ex is a 1998 model with the mirrored finish alloys.

Thanks again

Joe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hi i have 4 good tyres from an explorer or can do steel wheels with tyres . they would be collect from po141dq its not far from london.
cheers chris

Hi Chris,

Can you Pm me the prices please, also If you are breaking a Jeep i've got a list of bits and bobs......

Many thanks,

Joe

Hi ChrisQ, if you have tyres only avail. could you please PM me if you have complete matching sets please? Mine will need x4 boots shortly, so if you have anything suitable, I'd buy from you.

tyres

hi
i know i have 4 tyres i removed from some alloy wheels before they went to germany. will dig them out when the rain dies down and see if there a set and how much tread .
cheers chris

Back