My SOON to be 04 EX Eddie Bauer V8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My SOON to be 04 EX Eddie Bauer V8

Hey guys,

My mom is going to give me her explorer in exactly 23 days, when I get my license. It is the v8 model. This is my first car. So tell me what you think. I am very excited about it.

Mods so far:
Clear Corners with Silverstar turn lights
Chrome Grill
Silverstar lights
Sony Xplod 1000 watt amp
kicker comp vr 15" sub
alpine headunit
Removed roof rack(not in pics)
Debadged(not in pics) Everything except for the v8 badge, looks sickkk

Mods to come:
Flowmaster 40 exhaust
Nitto Terra Grapplers on stock rims(265/70/17)
Intake

Stereo:
Its going to have 1 Kicker CVR 15" powered by a 1000 watt sony xplod amp and an alpine headunit. My mom wont let me install the system right now because it "takes up to much room". But I did have the amp installed already.

I am only 15 and i spent all my money on this **** haha. Give me some inputs on what else I should do?!?!?! Ill get some more pics in a few days.

100_2923.jpg

100_2385.jpg

100_2289.jpg

100_1926.jpg

100_1940.jpg

100_1907.jpg

100_1905.jpg

Congrats on your soon to be Explorer ownership. I like what you've done so far...looks good. :thumbsup:

Looks like you are one lucky kid! (everybody is a kid that is younger than me) That's a nice ride.

Be smart and don't trash it. Your mom will be proud and you won't be walking...

Keep us posted!

What else you "do-to-it" depends on what you are gonna use it for, just 'being cool', 4-wheeelin', rock crawlin'.......you understand what I mean, 1st you've gotta decide what you want to use it for.......:):)........good looking Explorer, btw :)

congrads miami did u get the x now and did u do more mods to it or what

Back