• Register Today It's free!

My System!!!

kmaximus_77

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Sport
Well, I finally got a chance to install all my hardware in my X. This is the first for me having a sub in my car and I am lovin' it!!!

My stuff:

Pioneer DEH-7400MP
4 X Infinity Kappa 5752cf
Soundstream Lil' Wonder 5 Amp
JL Audio Stealthbox

I Dynamat'ed almost the whole car, sounds great!

Eventually, I will replace the Kappa's with some component sets. But, for now these will do the job.

Next, will be a DVD system....

Thanks to everyone on this site, your posts and responses have helped me greatly!!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds (pun intended) that you are happy with it... from the components listed it sounds like you have made a good system.... congrats

that's great.

i remember my first subwoofer. it was amazing hearing music the way it was meant to be heard after listening to a stock system.

Kmax - When you do decide to replace the Kappas, please keep me in mind. I would love to take a pair of those off your hands for my X. Good luck with your system!

Thanks everyone! Yeah, it was a major let down coming from my home theater to my car stereo. I am glad I got that "fixed".

aggieEB - I will keep you in mind definetly:)

Yeah, I was going for simple and clear, I didn't feel like pi$$ing off my neighbors.

Back