Need a pic of Heater core hoses where they go into the vavle | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need a pic of Heater core hoses where they go into the vavle

steve63933

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 XLT 4X4 4.0L
I have an 02 explorer 4.0L and had to take the factory valve off the controls the water flow in to the heater core. I just put the hoses together without the valve assembly.

I got my new valve now and fogot which hose goes where???

Could someone please post a pic or diagram of which hoses go where?

Thanks!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an 02 explorer 4.0L and had to take the factory valve off the controls the water flow in to the heater core. I just put the hoses together without the valve assembly.

I got my new valve now and fogot which hose goes where???

Could someone please post a pic or diagram of which hoses go where?

Thanks!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Steve, just an idea if you can't get a picture of the heater hoses to valve connectons. Go to the parts store where you bought the new valve and ask them to pull up a photo schematic of the hose connections for your vehicle, should show what hose goes where. I would think they would have this on their computers.

I called a few part stores today not just the one I got it from and no one had the diagram.

If the '03 is the same I can try to get a pic of mine for you tomorrow morning for you

I got it figured out.

I was making a mount out of a mole hill.

Thanks everybody!!!

I got it figured out.

I was making a mount out of a mole hill.

Thanks everybody!!!

Dear,
Can you share the picture for it? I have same issue with mine..
Mine is also a dual a/c control so there is some line involved for back a/c as well...
Any help would be really great as i am frustrated on whats the issue...\\:mad:

Back