• Register Today It's free!

need a wire diagram

ash98fordexp

Reaction score
City, State
beaverton im
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 ford ex xlt 4.0l sohc
im in need of a wire diagram or what each color wire is for a 97 ex power mirrors. im trying to change them but i want the puddle lights and the ones on it now dont have them. i have the new mirrors with the light but not sure which wire is which. so if someone could tell me or give me a link for the which wire are for which ###tion that would be great. the one installed now have 3 or 4 wires but the ones with the puddle lights has 5 wires. thanks for any help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The wire for the puddle lamp is BK/PK(black w/ pink stripe. The diagram doesn't show the pin out for the connector. If the puddle lamp doesn't use the same ground(probably does) than there will be 2 extra wires, the ground shows as BK(black).

diagrams

sign up for alldatadiy for 26.00 and download all the wiring you need and then cancel if you so desire it is worth a fortune when you need it. i have 2 of my cars on there now and i have used it quite often and you dont have to wait on it

alldatadiy is a beautiful thing. I have both my cars on there. Saved my butt more times than I can count.

thanks guys, ive heard of it, this is my buddys truck and i think i got what i was looking for.

im in need of a wire diagram or what each color wire is for a 97 ex power mirrors. im trying to change them but i want the puddle lights and the ones on it now dont have them. i have the new mirrors with the light but not sure which wire is which. so if someone could tell me or give me a link for the which wire are for which ###tion that would be great. the one installed now have 3 or 4 wires but the ones with the puddle lights has 5 wires. thanks for any help

See attached FREE info:
Auto - Online Repair Info
http://search.ebscohost.com/
ID: rrcc
PW: rebsco
Select: Auto Repair Reference Center
Fill in: Find Your Vehicle
Follow prompts down to Wiring Diagrams.

Back