• Register Today It's free!

Need help with a bolt.

NEWDUCK

Reaction score
City, State
Hyde Park, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Xlt
Figured Id ask here first before I can knuckle deep into this. The radius arms are held on by a nut under the coil ontop and a bolt on the bottom. I need to know what size the bolt is on the bottom. Might be rare someone knows this but Its worth asking. My drivers side fell out while offroading and I dont really want to take the passenger side out to check and see what it is. Mostly just because I dont want to try and wiggle two bolts back into position. Thanks!

Are you asking what size/pitch the bolt is or what size is the head?

The head IIRc is 28mm.. The bolt.. Well, I don't remember but it was a coarse thread and I had to use heat to get that thing in/out (I had it in/out a few times).. It was a pain to put in/take out even being a no rust vehicle.

BTW.. they are "bolts" on both the top and bottom of the RA/Axle beam mounts. The upper is more like a stud with a nut in the center of it.. the Bottom is more like a normal bolt. I am, of course, assuming 4x4 here...

~Mark

Yes sorry I should of gave more info it is 4X4. I need the pitch and size of the bolt. Ah yes now I remember the top being like that. Thanks for the correction! And yes they are a pain thats why I dont really want to take out the passenger side to see what it is.

Back