New 4x4 club, Colorado. Kick off in Moab!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New 4x4 club, Colorado. Kick off in Moab!!

ahhjaws

Moab Edition Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT
Hi, I am please to inform everyone that I and three others have come together to form a club called 4X4ORD. The club is based in Woodland Park, Colorado, and anyone is welcome to join (even if you don't have a Ford). Our kick-off will take place June 9th through 15th in MOAB!!. Check out the website for more info. We are an intermediate group, so we don't do that extreme runs, but we sometimes do anyway. The website is operational, but their are still many kinks to work out. But I wanted to announce our club opener anyway.

Hope to see you all sometime!!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so your a colorado club but your kickoff is in utah? heh heh just kidding, maybe sometime I'll make it to a meet in woodland park ;)

i wish I was closer:mad: There is nothing around my area but a bunch of trespassing tickets:mad:

so your a colorado club but your kickoff is in utah?

That is kind of odd. Oh well! What is a better way to kick off any club than Moab.

We plan to do some weekend trips to Ouray, and northern Colorado during the summer too, so maybe that will help.:D

What about a roadie to Iowa:eek:

What about a roadie to Iowa

Maybe, are there pretty good trails out there? I am not sure when I would we would be able to plan something, but I can put it in our list of places to go.:)

are you guys planning on traveling all around this summer:D

Chris,

Becareful if you make a road trip to Iowa.
Iowa stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around. :confused: :bounce: :confused: :bounce:

Iowa stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around.

That funny, I'll have to remeber that.

are you guys planning on traveling all around this summer

We were planning on travelling around Colorado, just some weekend trips. It would take longer to plan a longer one, because everyone has to get the same time off work.

But I will be posting whenever we have a date set, so if anyone wants to tag along they are welcome to.

I would love to go:D

Sounds interesting - I like the name 4x4ORD - simple yet clever. :) I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the "kickoff" run in Moab, but look forward to meeting you down the trail, as it were...

Thanks, It took me awhile to think up a good name. But the best part is members get a free bumper sticker!! WaaHoo!!:D

Back