New England Explorers Website Is Online | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New England Explorers Website Is Online

SoBeLover

Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Alright, our website is online for the most part, what I need from those that were listed in Matt's thread are full name, username on EF, e-mail, town and state where you live, an instant messenger name, preferably on AIM since most people have it. Also, send to Matt, Issac or myself your phone number it can be a cell number if you don't want to give your home phone, we just want to have a complete record of our members to notify them of upcoming events. Phone numbers will NOT be posted on the website

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks real good. nice job.
i will send an email later and sign up.

Great first start sandy! Iam sure in time to come it will look even better. Soon I will have some info for some nex decals.

Officially A Member!

As I am moving back to Vermont in a month, I have offically joined and am most pleased. Looking forward to meeting some Explorer folks out there!:D

I'll Send my info. Look Great!

As I am moving back to Vermont in a month, I have offically joined and am most pleased. Looking forward to meeting some Explorer folks out there!:D

Cool!! I'm heading up there on the 23rd of December for a 9 day vacation, I'll be staying in South Burlington so if you want to get together, e-mail or PM me so we can exchange phone numbers. Maybe Matt will want to join us :D When you move back, send me your information so that I can put you on the member's page

I would join but right now i cant get you any pics. only have internet at work & the owner has the computers so screwd up ive got no idea how to do pics or anything,, lucky i can post at least

Well keep us updated. New/More Members are always welcome.

I would join but right now i cant get you any pics. only have internet at work & the owner has the computers so screwd up ive got no idea how to do pics or anything,, lucky i can post at least

Welcome, guys. Scotsman, I knew that rig looked familiar.

Sandy

If you got time, can you put some pictures from some of our meets and runs in there catagorys and create a members list on the site.

looks good, but even tho im not in the group itself yet, i still have a suggestion, instead of using a desert as the picture in everypage, maybe use like mountain ranges, or snow or something, idk just a suggestion, or maybe get a group of explorers together for a group shot, thatd be cool

looks good, but even tho im not in the group itself yet, i still have a suggestion, instead of using a desert as the picture in everypage, maybe use like mountain ranges, or snow or something, idk just a suggestion, or maybe get a group of explorers together for a group shot, thatd be cool
Looks to me like it may be a beach, though...I'm not sure.

Returning to Vermont...

...is like going to heaven without the dying.:D

SoBe: I'd love to have you over. Everything is in flux now as this move came about suddenly but I'll PM you once I know addresses and phone numbers of where we'll be living...anybody know of a nice place near Williston to rent? :banghead:

izachary "Scotsman, I knew that rig looked familiar." Did you see me when I was out there last week?:eek:

izachary "Scotsman, I knew that rig looked familiar." Did you see me when I was out there last week?:eek:

As David Spade would say...."I liked it when it was Bronco638."

:mattmoon:

Oh, yeah

izachary...now I get it.:notworthy :notworthy Yes Bronco638 did an awesome job with it and he's a heck of a nice guy to boot. :notworthy

I can change the desert picture, but it's a template so the same picture will be on every page, but I have an idea about what to put there, so give me a little time

Members and links pages are up.

Need last names and messenger names for some of you though, can you get them to me so I can add them?

Returning to Vermont.....is like going to heaven without the dying.:D

Most definitely Jeff, I can't wait until next summer when I plan my move to God's Country as you put it :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back