New guy showing off | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New guy showing off

GT500Ranger

That is definitely the best looking 2nd Gen I've ever seen. I hope mine ends up looking like that....ASAP!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:D Thanks!

It looks like we might be getting snow in a few days guys.. and as much as I hate it... It'll make for some good pics of the ST.

Snow pics

Yes, we definitely want to see those pictures too! Enjoy all the snow you want--feel free to keep it there, man. I have a feeling we'll be getting it a couple days after you. Merry Christmas!

I checked out the Duff long tubes, and im a little dissapointed to find they are also only 1.5" primaries. Is there any real gains to long tubes vs shorties? i have a set of unknown brand truck shorties that are setup to work with the factory downpipes (2.5" on the 1ton the engine came from). For now im probably gonna go with a mild build, middle of the road cam, port and polish the intake and heads, and a decent carb and ignition system with a balls to the walls 427 build in a couple years

IMG_1775_zps19f71102.jpg

IMG_1774_zpsf5e20812.jpg

IMG_1772_zpsee09549d.jpg

IMG_1769_zps34aea572.jpg

Very nice, love the look in the snow. I bet that black is a bear to keep clean in the winter though

so true... washed it just for these photos, and 10 mins later dirty again.:wtf:

Yea, my Envoy is the same way. Doesnt stay clean long enough to get it home from the car wash a block away lol

It sure looks good :thumbsup:

Beautiful Gen 2 ST. Very tastefully done and certainly one of a kind. Perfection! :thumbsup:

Great looking ST! Very clean!

I want your truck! Lol

USArmy Active Duty. Nathan, 2002 Sport Trac 4x4. -TT, K&N intake, Poweraid throttle body spacer, Flowmaster 40 with turn down, 30k Kensun HID headlights and fog lights, high beam relay mod, Grille delete, Recon light bar w/ reverse lights, tinted 3rd brake light, 5% tinted windows.

Managed to snap a few pictures of my trucks together today figured a few of you might enjoy them. Forgive me on not cleaning them first, too cold here.

IMAG0280_1_zps77904628.jpg

IMAG0279_1_zpsad54bd4d.jpg

IMAG0273_1_zps24f3688d.jpg

-Brandon

Very nice... all 3 but mostly the ST :)
Sorry for the noob question, but I'd like to know the details on the:
Smoked front and rear lights and the grill - did you mod those your self or order?

Thank you - because that's the look I'm going for with my black 07. It's an XLT but I still love it - hope to trade in for a Limited 4x4 someday... if I can find one lol.

Thanks!

The front lights are ebay "iron man" type lights, while the rear is just 3 coats of spray tint from Autozone.. The grill was ordered without chrome coating, then prepped and painted at the ford dealership during repair work.

Great looking truck. I would black out the roof rack and running boards like I did. I used plastic dip.

null_zps78b171cb.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

do you know if a 2008 v6 sport trac has enough power to move those tires

Back