New member from Poland ;)

Wojtas1978

Reaction score
City, State
Warsaw
Year, Model & Trim Level
2019. Explorer Sport
Hi Everybody!

I live in Warsaw, Poland and my ride is 2019 Ford Explorer Sport. Superb family SUV is with us since december 2020. I i hope it wil stay for many years if I can fix it... cause yesterday sth goes wrong... But that's a story for another part of this forum.

So hello :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum.

Are the latest Explorers sold new in Poland or do you have to do a special import?

Welcome to this forum! Are the ones being sold there set up like the ones in England with the steering wheel & pedals on the right like or like the ones sold in the USA with everything on the left?

Welcome.

Welcome to the forum.

Are the latest Explorers sold new in Poland or do you have to do a special import?
Hi,

Sry for veeeeeery late reply. In Europe we can officialy byt 6th gen. 5gen is very uniqe here. Special import in ma case. But I was surprised that this model ( both pre and after lift ) was also manufactured in Russia.

Welcome to this forum! Are the ones being sold there set up like the ones in England with the steering wheel & pedals on the right like or like the ones sold in the USA with everything on the left?
Hi,

I saw only left side drivers models . only thing You need to change is ofc headlamps and taillights. Parts are available from Ukraine and Russia ( sometimes from U.S. too ) . At least they were before this sick war started.

Back