New to the Crew, Open to suggestions for my 03 X | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New to the Crew, Open to suggestions for my 03 X

Jcrew2

Reaction score
City, State
South Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Explorer
What's up everybody. Just picked an 03 limited Explorer. The color is Mineral Grey which I don't really like but it had low miles and the price was right. It's got stock 17" wheels on it(front doesnt match the back though). First on my list are new wheels. Tires are dry rotted so might as well upgrade now. I want a street look with a good ride. Looking at 20" wheels. Not too low profile though. Maybe 275/40/20 tires. Can't decide if I should go chrome or brushed. I'll post some pics of the ones I have seen so far and you guys can let me know what u think. Looking forward to it. Glad to be a new member of the crew!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Be sure to check out the 3rd Generation Sub-Forums:

Stock 2002 - 2005 Explorers
Questions related to non-modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers and Mountaineers. Problem solving, maintenance, TSB, service bulletins, owner reviews, specifications. Sport Trac and Sport use the 1995-2001 forum.

Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers
Questions related to modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers and Mountaineers. For Sport Trac and Sport models use the 1995-2001 forum. Aftermarket accessories and modifications. Bullbar, running boards, floor mats, cargo mat, DVD headrest, wheels, tires, stereo upgrade, headlights, mud flaps, lift kits, engine swap, transmission swap.

Good luck and Happy Exploring!

Back