NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

NEX: Wheeling Southern NH April '09

are we considering sundays too? The 4th is kind of iffy for me, i could probably go but I might have to leave somewhat early (3ish). otherwise all the other dates, including sundays are fine with me.

I don't see why not, but the 4th is FAST approaching...

For those interested in going..

:feedback:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the 4th is good for me, but if its in the southern NH region I probably wont make it until around 10 or 11am. It looks like we are looking at mostly saturdays eh?? I am pretty much flexible and can make most sats- but not until mid morning.

So- Good to go, just let me know what the final decision is. Thanks!

I might go, What kind of trails are you riding? I just went last Sunday for the first time. I have no problems mudding but if we are takeing rock trails I may have a problem because of the length of my sport trac.

I might go, What kind of trails are you riding? I just went last Sunday for the first time. I have no problems mudding but if we are takeing rock trails I may have a problem because of the length of my sport trac.

Check the 1st post for links/pics from previous trips to the area (80% of the vehicles were stock). The pic below is a representation of what you can expect. The area has its easy and harder sections (most if not all have go arounds).

Previous Southern NH Runs: :exp:
Nov 2003 July 2004 March 2009

13422step3_-_rydinhigh.jpg

Hey, Dave. I didn't realize you've got a Sport Trac now. Did you trade in the F-OneFiddy?

You oughtta be fine. I was stock and escaped with 0 damage my first time. WITH running boards, even! (No, John, that was before the time when I popped/"busted" my shock nuts. :p )

Yes, but thanks to generous Mr. DeRocha, the NUTZ were repaired. ;)

No, I still have the F150 I bought this Sport trac 2 years ago, where have you been??? :)

I traded my Exploder in for my Mazdaspeed 2 years ago this month. Matt's been in it...he's jealous no matter what he says. :D

ya.. he always tries to be better. Thats just his Jealousy.

Jealousy, I call it. :D

Any updates yet??? Have we settled on a date? I havent heard anything unless I missed it. I have 2 supports on- one more to go and the bumper is to be re-mounted within the next couple of days, so if all goes as planned my truck will be good to go for this April outing. Keep me posted guys!! Be well.... I wish it would stop raining....

What is this "rain" you speak of?

Forecast for zip 86301 today: 63 and sunny.
Forecast for zip 86301 Monday: 70 and sunny.

Car show yesterday, car show today. Include the 3 car shows I was at last Saturday alone...I can get used to this.

But if you don't wheel because it's raining (unless it's 32.5F outside), I'm still gonna call you sallies. :D

Rest assured I monitor this Thread daily.. I'm going to suggest we wheel Next Saturday 4/11, but haven't heard back from Fred yet.. I'll shoot him a msg..

Rest assured I monitor this Thread daily.. I'm going to suggest we wheel Next Saturday 4/11, but haven't heard back from Fred yet.. I'll shoot him a msg..

I've been lazy checking my email so maybe a message to me on Myspace would work.

btw whoever is in control of the NEX myspace page update the damn thing already!!!! ;)

I've been lazy checking my email so maybe a message to me on Myspace would work.

btw whoever is in control of the NEX myspace page update the damn thing already!!!! ;)

According to the Myspace the Nex Group leader is some guy named "Matt" :rolleyes:

Matt who?

What is this "rain" you speak of?

Forecast for zip 86301 today: 63 and sunny.
Forecast for zip 86301 Monday: 70 and sunny.

Car show yesterday, car show today. Include the 3 car shows I was at last Saturday alone...I can get used to this.

But if you don't wheel because it's raining (unless it's 32.5F outside), I'm still gonna call you sallies. :D

Rub it in Rub it in dude..... I think I read somewhere in an NEX thread about "NORTHEAST" which means.... our weather up here in the "NORTHEAST" has been frikken rainy all week...... - Go ahead, check out the zips in my area...

05156 - Snow/Rain Showers - 40's
05149 - Snow/Rain Showers - 50

Pretty soon I am sure, this will not be a problem:salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back