NH HERE

Gary599

Reaction score
City, State
Londonderry, NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ford Explorer
From NH here

I grew up in Waltham MA class of 89, moved to Marlboro MA for awhile then Blackstone MA, and I just moved to Derry NH aug 9th

I just picked up this truck on 8/22/03
This vehicle is my pride and joy, I have always wanted an Explorer. This truck beats my 1999 Ford Taurus with 65,000 miles that I traded in. I kinda had to talk the GF into letting me buy this even though she knows I have always wanted an explorer and hey if shes a good girl I may even let her drive it.....

Go Here To See My Truck

Gary

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome!!! nice truck i hope your girlfriend likes modifications. :)

Hey I live over by Seabrook and Hampton, not too far from you. I went to high school in Amesbury, MA if you know where that is. I actually go to school at UNH in Durham now. You gotta nice truck, might wanna shorten up your signature, though, to 6 lines or less. Moderators don't like long signature too much. Always nice to see someone local!

Originally posted by redrig
welcome!!! nice truck i hope your girlfriend likes modifications. :)

My Ex-girlfriend never understood why I wanted to mod my truck... but ever since we broke up I find myself having much more money for mods.

Welcome to the site Gary :)

I'm a newb too, and I am originally from Reading, MA. I now live in Merrimcak, NH, and my name is Gary also. Scary isn't it - lol.

I just bought my first Explorer too.

I am right up the street from ya in Hudson...

I grew up in Billerica Ma though....

The Newbs Grow stronger!

well not a newbie but don't post much. i am in NH as well. i am up near lake winni and work in portsmouth.

Back