North CA run Nov 16th, 17th, and 18th! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

North CA run Nov 16th, 17th, and 18th!

Just to let you know the gas station on the corner of ceder and herndon is usually one of the cheapest in town $1.19 for 87 when I drove by today. probably be the best place to fill up before heading up the mountain. It is called bad buds. Not a name brand but I have never had problems with there gas.

Ray,
On the directions i gave you when you turn right on to ceder from herndon. The entrance is the first driveway. about 100 feet from the corner. Can't wait to go wheeling. I may be there a few minutes after 10 as my teacher likes to go late and it is a good walk from class to the parking lot. see everyone friday.

Matt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Anyone else interested? Time is ticking away for Frank Raines and Hollister Hills!!!!!!

uh..

I'll be dropping out on the Sunday run..

I have a more important thing to do now (house hunting!)

We will see you at Hollister Tdavis. Looking forward to finally meeting some you.

Positive - it's frank raines on Saturday, Hollister on Sunday.

I hope you don't get them mixed up!

As for today:

Dead Link Removed

[dang, wrong nickname! it's grader, not dozer... ]

Last edited:

Well I had a good time and it was good getting out and wheling with you guys. Good to put faces to names. Heh even though im bad with names... look forward to doing it again sometime.

By the way Tom did you get the pics done yet? Sure you got some good video also.

Well Gerald and I pulled his front drive shaft off this morning so he could get going home. He's still locked in full time 4wd.
I would like to thank everyone who came out to wheel with Gerald and I and wanted you'll to know it was a pleasure.

Vibes,
It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope your Deranjo friends get thier truck fixed so we can show them up again.:D

Soupbone,
Thanks for leading us around Frank Raines. I had a blast there. Loved that creekbed:eek:

Anthony,
Now your one of the big Boyz!:bounce:

Tom,
I can hardly wait to see some pics from the creek bed at Frank Raines.

Hehehe.. I'm sitting here, watching the video.

Postive Vibes did a great job pointing that camera!

And that creek looks alot tougher on the video than in person!

thomas

Hey guys! Just wanted to say thanks for letting me tag along and it was nice meeting everyone.

Ray: When is the next outing? When do I get to be one of the big boyz?

tdavis: When do we get to see some pics. I ordered my bracket and J clips today. Anything else you can recommend for my X?

Gerald: Hope you made it home safely!

Soupbone: Hope to see you out on the trails again.

Anthony: Hope to see you out on the trails too!

Hey Tom

Where are the PICTURES???? :bounce:

this was one of the most adventured trip ive taken in over a year.i had a blast ,got to experince some new stuff with my lift(which im still getting used to).now i know what i got to do to the truck and i,ll be just fine. it was a pleasure meeting all of you we need to do some more runs like these. oh and jerrald,,, kia sends her puppy love for you.lol take care talk to you all real soon .happy gobble gobble day!!!!!!!!:D

Hey guys,
I was just wondering which one of you I saw up in Hollister Sunday. I was driving the tan explorer lifted on 33's with the Con-Ferr rack with my tire and Hi-Lift up there. I talked to one of you at 7-Eleven in a white and tan Explorer with a tire up top alsp and I was headed up to Clear Creek. Maybe next time I can roll with you guys.

T.J. Cotta

Hi T.J.
That would be Anthony (baexploder). He told us about you and you are more than welcome to come out and play with us the next time we go wheelin.
Just look on this forum for the next run. Maybe you could show us around Clear Creek sometime. :)

Oh! and Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.:D

I talked to Gerald today. He just barely made it home. Seems that the rock creek really did his front end in. almost lost a wheel. Looks like he gonna haveto replace at least one hub assembly, and his T-case may be dammaged also.:eek:

I lost a part of my left rear fender flare, getting back through the rock creek.

Hey Tom!

Where's the pictures?

Originally posted by Ray Lobato
Hey Tom!

Where's the pictures?

you guys.. sheez..

Dead Link Removed

Back