North NJ needs help

SteveVB

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 Rubicon w/stuff
Support for a new park needed in New Jersey. Doesnt specifically mention 4wd but is for 4 wheelers, moto, a few other sports people here are interested in.
Just thought Id pass it along:

----- Original Message -----
To: bc4wda@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 11:32 PM
Subject: [BC4WDA] lets do our part

If you haven't heard yet the state purchased the Jungle Habitat in West Milford and is thinking of turning it into an off road park. The Sierra club is fighting it with all there might. please write your state legislator, senator and assemblymen. Make your letters positive no name calling or any foul language write good sound letters showing you support. Tell your friends (four wheelers, mountain bikers bmx'er, moto cross.)Every voice that is heard can put us closer the our goal!!!! DON'T LET THE GREENS WIN
Your help is needed please act now. This could mean and off road park in north, NJ. The tree huggers are fighting with all there might. Let's show them that we are an organized group also!!!!!

Here is a link to our opposition : http://www.skyclean.org/frmnew.html

The Passaic County Freeholders are considering a resolution opposing the X-treme Habitat proposal to lease property from the state on which to establish a recreation facility including mountain bikes, bicycle motocross, inline skating, skateboarding, motocross motorcycling and all terrain vehicle riding as well as facilities for persons with disabilities.

Please contact the following by phone or fax with your thoughts on the X-treme Habitat proposal.

Walter Porter phone # 973.881.4460
Sonia Rosado 973.881.4417
Georgia Scott 973.742.3746
Lois Cuccinello 973.225.5416
James Gallagher 973.225.5415
Michael Mecca 973.225.5414
Peter Eagler 973.881.7891
FAX letters to : 973.742.3746 for all of them....one letter, secretary will make copies for all.

You know the opposition has their ear. Sports enthusiasts - that is NJ voters - views should also be known. This is a facility for ALL New Jersey residents.

Please call or fax the Freeholders today in support of X-treme Habitat.

Greg Padley
X-treme Habitat, Secretary
PO Box 493
West Milford, NJ 07480

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ALRIGHT, I was just logging on to place this post...Bergen County 4x4 is communicating with a 4-wheeling councilman in the area and I am serving as piont man. We are looking to get sig's on a petition, might be as ealry as this week end. I'm thinking fax out to locations and drive half way to pick them up.

Andrew BC4WDA

Petitions???

Originally posted by SteveVB

Steve or anybody, do you need petitions to sign. E-mail me if you do.
Andrew

BC4WD

There will be a meeting held tonight on the x-treme habitat. If you
can make it please do. The more people we have there the better chances of
the going through.

Mon 2/11/02 @6 PM the freeholders are
having a meeting and this is on their agenda we need to make a showing
401 grand St. Paterson NJ let me know if u can round up any troops

Sorry to divert from the topic, but Bobbed Ranger, could you tell us about the NJ tilt test? It sounds interesting, to say the least. Maybe start a thread in another forum to explain it, if you want to keep this thread on track.

Back