Old user first post

High Mileage

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Oshkosh, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Explorer Sport Trac
This is the first and only vehicle of mine. 2001 Sport Trac, got it with around 200,000 miles, now has around 275,000 miles. It is my daily driver and occasional off-road toy. Original motor and trans (as far as I know), and has typical timing chain rattle. Fluid and filter change on transmission in addition to larger fluid cooler seem to have the transmission working decent. I've done a fair amount of work on the truck over the years, and plan on doing more in the future.

Here's a pic of when I first got the truck and a more recent one:

0112141638-00.jpg
IMG_20200916_174943696_HDR.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum

Welcome.

Damn it looks good i have to admit people will hate me but i am a little jealous and want a sport trac too

Damn it looks good i have to admit people will hate me but i am a little jealous and want a sport trac too
Thanks and yeah I think they look pretty good with more tire in the fender. Definitely something different than all the rangers and tacomas out there.

And nice wheels but yeah i dont like people who have the wheels way past the fenders it is annoying and sucks (no offence)

Back