= 2" TT
= Pro-Comp EXP-13120 Add a Leaf
= Surco Roof Rack
= 2 Hella 500 Fog Lights
= 2 Hella 500 Driving Lights
= 2 Baja 55w Axillary Fog Lights
= x4 Alpine Type S In-door speakers
= Factory Skid Plates

So I just decided to make my registry. Let's see how this goes.

This is my X next to my brother's 2000 Blazer in my driveway.
blazervsx.jpg

I guess I will start with the X itself. I purchased my X on April 3, 2009 and I have been working on it since. A lot of the upgrades were installed by the previous owner but I have a lot of work still to do. Balancing school, football, and working on my X is pretty difficult but I always seem to find time. I started with a full interior detail the first week I had it; the carpet was very dirty. Then came the MT Performance wheels...

They were looking pretty dull when i got 'em...
1001108q.jpg

Then I used some Mag Polish and cleaned 'em up with the help of the Mother's PowerBall.
1001137z.jpg

I was very happy to see that there were factory skid plates underneath.
1001084.jpg

1001085wsc.jpg

One of the rear helper springs.
1001086o.jpg

So, the lights were up there on the Surco Roof rack but they weren't actually wired up. So I headed over to 4 Wheel Parts and picked up an Explorer Dual Light Wiring Harness.

I ran the wire behind the rear driver side seat and up under the plastic back to the CPU and jack area.
dsc01009r.jpg

I then put an enclosure in that area with the ground and power coming in one side and the wires to the switches coming in the other. Then the various connections on the relays were connected and there you go.
dsc01019f.jpg

I ran the wires up out the back by the tail gate and then along the roof rack in the wire tubing all the way up to the lights.
dsc01029c.jpg

and then along the front, looping to each light along the way...
dsc01038l.jpg

I then happened to have a great idea for where to put the switches.
dsc01040t.jpg

....installed...
dsc01046s.jpg

That's all I have for now. Didn't get any pics of the driver's door lock. I am going to tackle the exterior handle on the driver's side and a small body fix on the tailgate this weekend.

Very Nice!

I'm In The Process Of Improving My Explorer And You've Given Me So Many Ideas. Thanks.

nice truck

Do you have a picture of how you mounted your PA?

Back