Pics of my Lincoln LS nitrous setup... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Pics of my Lincoln LS nitrous setup...

I know this is primarily dedicated to "Explorer" performance but I figured since I post here ALL the time and nowhere else that I would post the pics of my nitrous setup that I have in the LS here.

I have had this nitrous setup in the LS for close to a year now and have already posted ET's along with a dyno sheet and videos of me racing a 97 Cobra and a LS1 GTO. I have never really posted any pics of the setup though. The only reason why I felt like doing this now is because I just installed the remote nitrous bottle opener yesterday and ended up fabricating an entirely new hidden nitrous switch panel from scratch. Ok, well on with the pics. Enjoy. Disregard the dates on the pics, my cam is a POS and the date occassionally resets itself.

Attachments

• LS Exterior Pics 002.jpg
    LS Exterior Pics 002.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 2,726
  • Bottle, Opener & Extinguisher.jpg
    Bottle, Opener & Extinguisher.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,409
  • NX Bottle Opener.jpg
    NX Bottle Opener.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,439
  • Nitrous Switch Panel 1.jpg
    Nitrous Switch Panel 1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3,108

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rocket - Did you say you bought an older cobra somewhere?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Rocket - Did you say you bought an older cobra somewhere?

No. I am tentatively planning to purchase a newer Cobra. That is still up in the air depending on what kind of deal I can swing.

damn!! any possibilites i can get a teaching job where you work! lol atleast a teachers aid maybe?

damn!! any possibilites i can get a teaching job where you work! lol atleast a teachers aid maybe?

I don't teach for normal schools, I teach for the government. Active miitary for 8+ years now. The money isn't too bad when you get up in the years and paygrades.

BTW, just so there isn't any confusion making anyone think that I make tons of money; I would plan to sell the LS if I got the Cobra for my DD. I would have to get a bad weather DD for when it is rainy out and for the winter. Little beater 4x4 pickup truck (lifted of course ;) ) would fill that role nicely.

I heard rumors last night of Ford selling the first GT500KR tonight at 7PM, the B-J auctions. It was covered, but the outline looked like a new Mustang.

I love the Lincolns, I want to get one running well again. Regards,

I heard rumors last night of Ford selling the first GT500KR tonight at 7PM, the B-J auctions. It was covered, but the outline looked like a new Mustang.

I love the Lincolns, I want to get one running well again. Regards,

The GT500's are still based upon the S197 platform which the 05+ Mustang use also. Thought there are some key differences, they are still the same cars. Kind of like the difference between a Mustang GT and a Mustang Cobra of former years.

Back