pimpedout97x's worklog. body work + bags | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

pimpedout97x's worklog. body work + bags

is that a 16" OEM wheels there? are you going to keep it or are you going to sell it? let me know if you decided to sell the OEM wheels.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they're the 15" teardrop wheels. im going to sell those when i can afford 20s! lol.

well i got my new seats in, they are alot smaller than explorer seats, which is what i wanted. will get pics next time im at the shop.

well its been a while for sure.

back end is on bags, not done, still gonna brace the bag bar, and other things.

DSCF1217.jpg

DSCF1216.jpg

DSCF1215.jpg

DSCF1214.jpg

all the lift i get :(

DSCF1218.jpg

Have you let the rear all the way down to see how it looks?

ya, i think i posted a pic a while back with my friend standing next to it, but ill get some more pics tuesday after we cut some more stuff out.

Oook i found it. Nice. Cant wait for more pic.

And to think this is what i was gonna do to my first gen when i first got it. ha ha

lol its fun that for sure :)

lookin good..an expo is on my list of vehicles to lay out

ima just leave them there, ill live with it. lol

ima just leave them there, ill live with it. lol

that's cool, looks like you should have plenty of lift to get around. I'm thinking about going with a T-Bird IRS on mine, not sure how much lift I'll be able to get out of it though.

Any updates??

nice welds on the c-notch

no updates as of yet, im hoping on working on it tomorow and thursday. ive been helping my dad on our new house the last 2 months on every one of my days off, were finally moved in so i have more time now than i have had the last few months.

and about the c notch welds, are u for real or being smart ass lol..its hard to tell because some people on RPS are dicks, and some are nice:D

They aren't the prettiest welds i've ever seen, but they look a helluva lot better than i'd have probly done. the heat affected zone leads me to believe you got good penetration. For the position(almost vertical) they look damn good. IMO

haha thanks.

yeah where are the pics!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

tomorow ill be at the shop i hope! :)

Back