Possible glimpse to what 22 Explorer sync 4 center stack will look like | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Possible glimpse to what 22 Explorer sync 4 center stack will look like

jhu8

Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 Ford Explorer ST
"2022 Ford Expedition Taillights Spied In New Photos" 2022 Ford Expedition Taillights Spied In New Photos

If you scroll midway down you'll see the picture of the new infotainment screen from the 2022 expedition. I'm betting that's similar to what the 2022 explorer will look like with sync 4.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wouldn't hold my breath for 2022 Explorer to get Sync4. It'll be when the mid cycle refresh happens '24 or '23 at the earliest.

If Ford follows the same timetable as with Sync 3, I'll go with the 2022 MY. :)

Peter

I wouldn't hold my breath for 2022 Explorer to get Sync4. It'll be when the mid cycle refresh happens '24 or '23 at the earliest.

Ford already stated they are being phased in when sync 4 was announced and had said by 2022 all will have it.

I suppose that's possible but I doubt it. They're placing sync 4 into the 2021 Edge and that still has the same old body style with no refresh. I can't foresee them waiting until 23/24. I agree with Pete here. We shall see though.

Unfortunately, no SYNC 4 for 2022 Explorer

Unfortunately, no SYNC 4 for 2022 Explorer
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
It might be because Ford is discontinuing its Microsoft based Sync since it has partnered with Google to introduce a whole new system.

Peter

Back