Power Window Diagram | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Power Window Diagram

Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2002 XLT master window switch? The switch doesnt seem to affect the operation of the rear windows. Driver's side rear works regardless of switch position, and passenger's side rear doesn't regardless of switch position. I'm thinking of just bypassing the switch and keeping power to rear windows all the time as I don't need the lockout feature. Diagrams, ideas?

Here is the Power Window Wiring Diagram from my Haynes Manual:

PowerWindowControlSystemDiagram.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Need a front driver door power window diagram for my 2002 Explorer. I either got a bad switch or bad motor. Im hoping just a bad switch. Please send to jimenezev@ec.rr.com. Thanks! Ed

Rondo...thanks much for the diagram!! I should have read your thread before sending out my request. I have a manual but just can't seem to find.

Semper Fi
Ed Jimenez
USMC (Ret) 1982-2005

Rondo...thanks much for the diagram!! I should have read your thread before sending out my request. I have a manual but just can't seem to find.

Semper Fi
Ed Jimenez
USMC (Ret) 1982-2005

First things first, Welcome aboard. :salute: It's always good to run into another Marine! :biggthump

Ed, no problem. I'm guessing since you are in Havelock, NC that you retired from Cherry Point. :dunno:

Yes sir...been at ChPt for about 7 of my 22 years. Bought a house, kids in school, nice church, etc...so decided to stay here instead of heading back to my original home in Chicago. Much more peaceful and warmer here :) How about you? Lejeune...Pendleton...?

S/F
Ed

Yes sir...been at ChPt for about 7 of my 22 years. Bought a house, kids in school, nice church, etc...so decided to stay here instead of heading back to my original home in Chicago. Much more peaceful and warmer here :) How about you? Lejeune...Pendleton...?

S/F
Ed

:salute:

Permanent Duty Stations:

Camp Lejeune
MCAS Kaneohe Bay, HI
Parris Island
Camp Hansen, Okinawa
MCAS El Toro, CA

:salute:

Back