Rear spring perches, need a vendor | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rear spring perches, need a vendor

XV17

Reaction score
City, State
Central MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
94' Sport
I am in need of new rear spring perches. and some other stock rear suspension parts. Is there a good vendor for non-lift parts? I'd love to lift it but this week was exspensive...

New TPS, FI power cleaning, New cat, New cat back exhaust with Flowmaster, New Air cleaner, New fuel filter, New fuel pump, new rear brake lines, new heat control valve, new battery, new MAF, and lots of shop time, it finally runs. Now to fix all that clunking in the rear...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Explorer 911!: This forum is for situations where your truck is currently out of commission and the owner is in a crisis situation.

Moved..................

OK, let me rephrase that. The perch on the passenger side collapsed on the way home today, the spring is not connected in the rear of the truck. The local spring shop wants $850 for 2 perches 2 rear springs, 2 shocks and all the hardware. Is that better. HELP please? To me it is a 911, I need parts...

You can order them from your local chrysler dealership out of their performance catalog. I've gotten 3 sets from them.

Back