Rear washer fluid hose

arcanemirage

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Portland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2006, Ford Explorer XLT
I have a 2006 xlt and I'm trying to figure out the routing of the hose that carries the washer fluid from the pump to the back window. I just need to see the part under the hood on the passenger side. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I dont know exactly what you are asking but both hoses come up from the tank above the passenger wheel wheel liner and under the engine air filter box. then they split and the rear goes through the firewall behind the ac accumulator dryer. the front come up and attaches to the hood.

i dont know exactly what you are asking but both hoses come up from the resivoir above the passenger wheel wheel liner and connect up by the shock tower under the hood.
I know the tubes come up from the pump, and thread through the right side of the hood. The one for the front is connected and works. The one for the rear is just sitting there disconnected.

ok i edited the first post. give me a couple of minutes and i will get some pictures.

I know the tubes come up from the pump, and thread through the right side of the hood. The one for the front is connected and works. The one for the rear is just sitting there disconnected.

20231221_150815.jpg

1000001231.jpg
1000001234.jpg
1000001233.jpg

The blue drawn in line is both lines together. red is the front where it splits off at and the yellow is the rear line and where it connects. i will see if i can get a better picture of the connection point.

here is that picture
1000001235.jpg

Back