Rednecks With Paychecks (Spring Break) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Rednecks With Paychecks (Spring Break)

jjaganashi

Reaction score
City, State
Rowlett TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 Ford STranger 4x4
This is kind of late notice, but i had not planned on attending before we decided to get my truck running before then...

Event: Rednecks With Paychecks

Date: March 14-17, 2013 (spring break weekend boys:D)

Attractions: 400 Acres of offroad fun, Mud Drags, More than one 5+ acre mud pits that are a free-for-all, 4x ATV mud pits, Miles of trails(mild to wild), lots of rocks(mild to Wild), this event will be haveing a rock race redneck style with 3 classes(under 39.5"/over 40"/ and tube chassis) the winner is whoever can plow through the rocks the fastest. this course is not for the "faint of heart".. im hopeing "betsy" is up to the challenge(ill be the only Non-Buggy/Non Heep), they also have a long jump contest for anyone who dont mind flying their rigs..(im un-decided on entering this one), saturday night is a huge concert and $1000 bikini contest.

Lodgeing: there is huge campsites on grounds and RV hookup (i have a friend that lives in Bowie, 5 minutes away and ill be staying there at night)

I would love to meet anyone in the area from here and hang out.. you can join in and get muddy, or hang out and drink some cold ones.. you can cheer on "betsy" in the rock competition.
im sure ill break something in the rocks.. i will be bringing along my bobcat and tac box full of power-tools and steel for onsite fixes so i can last 4 days.

Let me know if your interested.. im super stoked about just getting my truck done, let alone an event so close!!

if you want more info on the event, check out redneckswithpaychecks.com, if interested in the rock competition, jump contest, or bogs, check out youtube and search rednecks with paychecks..

you will definatly see some wicked rigs..
last year there was a 2003 green mountineer on 70" tractor tires rippin it up!

Back