• Register Today It's free!

reprograming and tuning with WDS

Minivek

Reaction score
City, State
Quebec, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
'03 Limited Ex silver
Hi all, I recently acquiered a wds and I was wondering if it was possible to get the bin calibration file out of there, put in something like tunerpro rt, make modifications to the file, rezip it and reprogram my pcm like that, I would in fact be reprograming with what it thinks is the most recent pcm cal file JECE65Z, only that it would contain modifications to the values.

thanks for any opinion and also if anyone out there knows which files on the wds represent the patches 1 through 5 upgrades to version 43.15 I would appreciate.

thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump

bump up

bump

What model would this be for? I would think you couldn't but I am not sure.-j

for now just my 2003 4.6 limited ex, I've got the bin files off of the wds, now all I'd need is the definitions from Ford in order to start modifying the hex values, rezip it, and name it the same as the old update ie. JECE65Z.BIN and redo the pcm udate procedure, I'd be surprised it wouldn't work.

The tough part is figuring out what the hex values represent ie. maf sensor, injector pulse etc....

bump

any thoughts on this?? or does anyone have the definition files for an 03 4.6 explorer??

thanks

Back