Roll call | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Roll call

Sure is man. Take 33 Business right into Lancaster. Lowes is only a couple of miles away from that point.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Scott Gabriel
Columbus, Ohio

out by the airport

Welcome Scott!

explorers

Wellsville , Ohio here.

Home of Yellow Creek / Pits , off road capitol of the East

Gonzo

moved to nc

harvey from east of cleveland bidding you ohioans ferwell moved to hudson nc

cool, I'd like to make it out there and do some wheeling some day before they close it all.

Wellsville

I'd not worry too much, we've been saying this is the last year since the early 80's . Even if they do, there is still lots of whelling to do on back roads etc , Brush Creek etc..

Maybe when I get the trasmission woes fiqured out in the Explorer I'll set up a ride.

Gonzo

josh mapes
pickerington, ohio (15 min east of columbus)
96 explorer sport

welcome josh.

haha, welcome. Got popcorn? LOL

LOL - To tell you the truth I have no idea where this popcorn thing comes from around here, I live out in the farm country and not been in this area long. I have never been to the festival either. But would gladly share some of my microwave popcorn from Krogers ;)

Karp

LOL Marion is the Pop-Corn capital of the world. Most of the corn fields you see in Marion county are Pop corn, not feed corn like everywhere else in the state. There is a huge processing plant there in Marion where they make Pop Secret, Orville Redenbacher and 10000 generic brand names.

I don't live in ohio, but i do work in Blue Ash. I right across the river in Covinton Ky.

welcome, look at all those Fords!

I go to Covington every time I can to pick up smokes! I love going to the Levee there in Newport too.

Robert - Hilliard

'02 EB 4X4 - totally stock...

I got a few fords, and my dad has even more! They just seem to find their way to me.

i got to school at OU in athens and the rest of the time reside in akron ohio and any dirt late model events around the great state.

i recently (as in yesterday) hit up alot of old logging trails and oil well roads in the Wayne National Forest just north of New Straitsville. some great spots back in the woods that havent been touched in months. hollar if anyone wants to head that way! one of these times im gonna get myself introuble going alone.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello all, Canton Ohio here. White 1994 Explorer.

Back