Routing of all those thin vacuum lines on the left side | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Routing of all those thin vacuum lines on the left side

runderwo

Reaction score
City, State
Tulsa, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XL
Is there a diagram showing routing of all the very thin vacuum lines on the left side of the engine bay? I found a broken one laying in there and I need to check over all of them. One of them comes off the octopus and tees into a few others. There is also one that comes off the air cleaner box that I've lost track of where it goes into.

So it looks like this diagram has all of the vac lines including the thin ones.

http://econtent.autozone.com:24991/znetrgs/repair_guide_content/en_us/images/0900c152/80/18/ee/0f/large/0900c1528018ee0f.gif

From the octopus, I have accounted for the brake booster, the A/T modulator, and the thin one that goes to the 'tee'.

But....

Where is the "From speed control on"?

Why do I have an open vacuum port on the fuel pressure reg that has no corresponding line?

And I still have a broken piece of vac hose with a coupler on it that does not have a home...

bump, I still have no clue what's going on here. I have a disconnected vac coupler connected to a thin line coming off the air box, an open vac port on the fuel pressure regulator, a normal type vac hose coming off the octopus that is not attached to anything, and a broken piece of "very thin" vac line with a coupler attached that I found near the blower motor.

Can anyone go under their hood and look at where the FPR vac line is connected to (this hose coming off the octopus or somewhere else)? And also determine how all the "very thin" vac lines on the left side are routed? $10 goes to the first person who gives me all of the above info and sends me their Paypal address :)

Back