• Register Today It's free!

RRORC CHUBFEST 2004, Badlands ORV

Crushin

Reaction score
City, State
Cleveland, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
ha...like I have time to
The 4th annual RRORC Chubfest run will again be at Badlands Offroad Park in Attica Indiana. It will run from Thurday July 15th thru Sunday July 18th.

Check with http://badlandsoffroad.com for any details you might need, they have directions, rates, rules and such all listed on the site. If you need their exact location it is: Badlands Off Road Park 3968 N. Xavier Attica, IN 47918, Phone: (765) 762-2981.

Our eclectic little group will be camping once again this year at the Attica Campground, right outside the gates to Badlands (http://atticacamping.com). We have a large section of the campground reserved, so space is never an issue! The rates are $7 per night for a tent site, with each additional person being $3 per night. They do have indoor restrooms and showers, as well as a small general store. Those of you not intetresting camping can find hotel info on Badlands main site.

This event always brings out members and guests from across the country, and of course, anyone is welcome to join in. The previous 3 years have proven to be a blast, both on the trails and at the campsites! This year looks to be the biggest turn-out yet, so get you butt out there and wheel with us!

There will be night runs on both Friday and Saturday night after the park is closed, but space is limited! Troy has asked that all participants have working lights and a CB, in addition to all the required saftey items. These are not guided tours, we have the run of the park, so we need to heed his wishes.

More info and the ugly details can be found here as well: http://www.rrorc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18566

Any questions that can'y be answered with all these damn links, please feel free to page me 800-560-0988 and leave a voice mail or email me Chubby@rrorc.com , I would be happy to help ya try and make it out to this years event!

See ya there...CHUBBY

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hmmmmm....... me and CP talked about making this run..... if i can get my new tires on by then i will definetly be there, we shal see......

CP WHERE YOU AT?

dman sorry! If you need help let me know i'm free all day (FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!) just looking for a job now lol. Let me know, i'd like to go up during the week that way I/we could miss the "clusterfawk" atmosphere of the weekend crowd :D. Let me know, I'll come up help you out, then can take the fiance out to mug and bun (been nagging me about that lol). BTW, I just pm'd you!

Later
cp :D

This will be the weekend between Zukimelt and UROC, so it is usually pretty slow in the park. The past 3 years, we have pretty much had the place to ourselves!

Hell, I know the trails will be empty for the night runs!

This sounds great! I can't wait! I'm gonna have to get some jerry cans for fuel/water and my tow hooks mounted up but if I can i'll be there! Is there any special fee associated with this event, i know that there is admission to the park just wondering if there was anything else. I'm assuming it'll be easy to know who is there for this event.

see you there!
cp

Nah, no special fees or any of that bull. Just pay the park fees and your all set.

You should be able to pick our group out pretty easy, mostly Sploders, Rangers and BIIs'...but the ZR2 guys are coming and a few Jeepers too!

It is always a very interesting weekend! We should have people start rolling in on Thursday afternnon.

Got the decals for the event in today, look real cool. There are also shirts avalible for the event.

Details are in the Chubfest forum at RRORC.com, hope to see some of you there!

If you have the decals with you i'll just buy one from you then...they look really cool.

See you there,
Code

well got my shackles and tt done on thursday night, but i am still riding around on my bald 28"s. i SHOULD have my new 31's on by then, but i am going to be pushing it, if i can get them on in time i will definetly be there. I cant wait for this run, i really hope i can make it. Hope to see you all there. :D

well it looks like i am not going to make it :( the money i was expecting did not come through so i wont have enough cash for my new tires for a nother week. i think i may have to work on sat too.... :( damn i really wish i could go too.....ya'll have fun without me.

Sorry to hear that man. It's ok though, hopefully we can get another indiana meet together, or hell just a couple of us run to redbird for a day run. Let me know if/when you want to get another run together!

Later
cp

Back