Seattle Ford Service | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Seattle Ford Service

DDF

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 XLT
Are there any decent Ford dealerships in Seattle that have a decent service departments? The one I go to is embarrassingly out of touch with modern customer service, they have a smelly waiting area, and their managers treat you like you couldn't possibly be informed.

I had my car in for its first oil change. I inquired about having my vehicle checked for the squeaky brake TSB. When his service guy took a really really long time to look up the TSB (after telling me one didn't exist), the manager tells me, "Well, he just got back from vacation and he's acting really slow." I said, "Well I don't want someone "slow" working on my first oil change." What the heck?? How do these places still exist? Are all the service departments like this? Ugh.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I just ordered my ex from ford Lincoln of Bellevue. If their service dept is anything like their sales. You'll be happy.

Modern clean dealership and always prompt with their responses. Again. This is sales so not sure about the service dept.

If you go. Please let me know how it is.

I have been taking mine to Ford of Bellevue. Especially when it comes to MFT fixes, they seem to know what is going on. Again for the sudden-transmission jerk, just mentioned it and they knew of the TSB, told me what exactly the issue was and how it was going to be fixed and took care of it, no other questions asked. I have another dealer close by, but prefer Bellevue rather than the local one, since the one next to me does not seem to know anything about the new explorers.

I'll try that dealership, even though it's in Bellevue. I just can't stomach going to Bill Pierre Ford again.

Good to know. My wife and I recently got a '13 Limited from a dealership in Sedro Woolley (best price, best trade in offer, and lower sales tax), but it's too much of a drive for service.

Anyone have experience with Bickford in Snohomish for service?

I just talked to the service guy at Ford of Bellevue. It was like night and day compared to the donkeys at Bill Pierre Ford. They will even give me a car while they are working on mine. The guy was very professional, nice and articulate. He explained everything in detail and even told me that if there's a TSB on a car then there is a noted problem that Ford knows about - no need to duplicate the noise. They will simply fix it.

That's great to hear!!

Back