• Register Today It's free!

semi new member

montesa311

Reaction score
City, State
colorado springs, colorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 sport
hi all, new member, but not new the trucks, i have a 92 explorer sport (4.0l, auto, 4x4)i picked up for cheap! as in free! so im looking to have some fun with it. we will see how the money situation is, and then maybe do some light platform remodeling! maybe some bigger sneakers...some dana 60's..etc.
im not new to turnin wrenches, im a diesel mechanic, and also do the maintenance at the fire station where i also volunteer as a fire fighter. in my "spare time" i work at advanced auto parts....lol, i need the discount...
eric

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hi all, new member, but not new the trucks, i have a 92 explorer sport (4.0l, auto, 4x4)i picked up for cheap! as in free! so im looking to have some fun with it. we will see how the money situation is, and then maybe do some light platform remodeling! maybe some bigger sneakers...some dana 60's..etc.
im not new to turnin wrenches, im a diesel mechanic, and also do the maintenance at the fire station where i also volunteer as a fire fighter. in my "spare time" i work at advanced auto parts....lol, i need the discount...
eric
Here we go ..Discount 😊 ..Welcome and for sure your advice as mechanic is appreciated 🙂

Welcome Eric from a 99 Sport owner.

Back