33x12.5-15x7
CB Radio
Wired for Amp/Accessories
Backyard Hackjob exhaust system.

UPDATE - March 17th 2009:
New plugs
Gave it a bath
Touched up some missing paint.
Sanded, filled and painted some rust spots.

Next step is building cup holders and a switch pod into the center console.
Still trying to get some cash for new 4" lift shocks up front before the lift and SOA.

Want to re-paint the grille. Deciding if I want to black it out or keep the chrome. (black)

UPDATE - June 4th 2009:

Not a whole lot new. Been busy the last few months. I found a group of people to go wheeling with regularly. The guy who you would call the "Leader" is really cool and has a badass Samurai.

Updates to the truck include:

More scratches!
Cobra 29 LTD CB Radio
I put my amp and subwoofer back in.
Added a couple "Driving" lights on the front bumper. They are more like spot lights. (broken and removed)
EMISSIONS PASSED!

UPDATE - July 31st 2009

Head Gasket fixed (was a minor leak), and I may have a spanking new 4.0 to drop in it. (scratch that)

UPDATE - August 18th 2009

MORE SCRATCHES!
Cleaned up this post, survived it's first wheeling trip running 33x12.50 with no lift or cutting. Working on some sort of tube-style bumper for the front. Then some rock sliders and finally a rear bumper/tire carrier/spare gas can holder/hi-lift mount/receiver/antenna mount... lol.

UPDATE - October 27th 2010

Oh wow... It's been a LONG time since I last updated. Not much has been going on though so it's not like you've missed much.

I've pretty much cancelled all of my plans for a 4x4 build up. Don't wheel much anymore so don't see the need. Still running those 33x12.5 Pro Comp's. May be stepping down to a 31x10.5 or 30x9.5 medium aggressive tread pattern. Those Pro Comp's still rattle my bones when coming to a stop lol.

UPDATE - June 2nd 2011

Hello everyone. Been busy busy busy. So first, updates for the EX. She's still going! 333,000 miles and counting! Replaced the brake master cylinder and brake booster. Found I wasn't stopping very well anymore. Also she passed smog yet again with the re-addition of a catalytic converter, damn federal laws.

Now an update for me. I'm going to be a dad. Woo! We go the 8th to hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl (hopefully boy). Also moving in with my lady at the end of the month. Just one more adventure for me.

Pics:
Clickable Thumbs!

th_DSC00352.jpg

th_DSC00353.jpg

th_DSC00354.jpg

th_DSC00355.jpg

th_DSC00356.jpg

th_DSC00357.jpg

th_DSC00358.jpg

th_DSC00359.jpg

th_DSC00360.jpg

th_DSC00361.jpg

th_DSC00362.jpg

th_DSC00338.jpg

th_DSC00334.jpg

th_DSC00335.jpg

th_DSC00336.jpg

th_DSC00332.jpg

th_DSC00333.jpg

th_Picture006.jpg

th_DSC00019.jpg

th_DSC00020.jpg

th_Snap0027.jpg

th_Snap0028.jpg

th_Snap0031.jpg

th_Explorer002.jpg

th_Explorer003.jpg

th_Explorer004.jpg

th_Explorer005.jpg

This thread will be updated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks like you are off to good start there.:thumbsup:

looks like you are off to good start there.:thumbsup:

Thanks! I'm planning on giving it a good wash this evening, I miss the gloss lol. And going to touch up the pillars where the paint has come off. And re-paint my antenna bracket.

Update March 17th 2009 - Observe the Original Post.

Update June 4th 2009 - Observe the Original Post.

Update August 20th 2009 - More Pics, Changed to clickable thumbnails..

nice x u got there

You know parker?

Yup. We go wheeling sometimes, whenever I have the fuel and whenever he goes.

UPDATE - June 2nd 2011

Hello everyone. Been busy busy busy. So first, updates for the EX. She's still going! 333,000 miles and counting! Replaced the brake master cylinder and brake booster. Found I wasn't stopping very well anymore. Also she passed smog yet again with the re-addition of a catalytic converter, damn federal laws.

Now an update for me. I'm going to be a dad. Woo! We go the 8th to hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl (hopefully boy). Also moving in with my lady at the end of the month. Just one more adventure for me.

Congrats

Good to see another lifted EX thrashing around Oregon, I see too many stockers. Thats why im fixing mine up a bit. Congrats on becoming a dad and hope all goes well for your truck and your son/daughter. I like the truck:thumbsup:

nice ex. nice to see someone that is kinda close by to K Falls.

Back